Blue Cheese Steak Salad
This steak salad is a little heavy on the carbs, but it's also filling enough for a very satisfying dinner. It's quick to prepare and perfect for a warm summer evening when you feel like firing up the grill.
- 1 3/4 pounds beef sirloin steak 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauc
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 cups romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Place steak on grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness is reached. Remove from heat and let sit until cool enough to handle. Slice steak into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix in the cheese. Cover and place dressing inrefrigerator.
- Place the lettuce, tomato, pepper, onion and olives on chilled plates and top with steak and drizzle with dressing.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketovip.club/