Amazing Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
A dream come true for chocolate lovers who are in diet. This keto chocolate cheesecake is rich and creamy. Perfect to serve after any special meal, everyone will surely rave about this hard-to-resist dessert.
2 hr 15 min
2 hr 15 min
- 12 Ounces Pure Delite Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- 2 (8-Ounce) Packages Cream, Softened
- 27 Packages Splenda
- 4 Large Eggs, At Room Temp
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Brewed Hot Coffee
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and tightly wrap bottom of 9-inch springform pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place chocolate in microwave safe bowl and microwave on med. power for 1 min. Stir. Microwave at 30 sec. intervals until chocolate is smooth. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in mixing bowl until fluffy, using electric mixer at low speed. Gradually add splenda and beat until blended . Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Dissolve salt in hot coffee. Beat in vanilla and melted chocolate until blended.
- Pour mixture into pan and place in a roasting pan Pour hot water into roasting pan until the water comes up to about half way up the side of the springform pan. Bake for 55 to 60 min. or until center is firm.
- Leave cheesecake in oven with the door open and let cool in oven for 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from roasting pan. Cool cheesecake in the pan on wire rack. When cheesecake is cooled, cover with aluminum foil and chill at least 6 hours or overnight. Then remove sides of springform and cut into 12 wedges.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketovip.club/