Keto Caribbean Couscous Salad
Keto Caribbean Couscous Salad is a light and delicious “taste” of warmer weather! A delicious side salad that goes with almost any meal. It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Couscous
- 1 Cup Coarsely Shredded Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 Medium Red Sweet Pepper, Seeded And Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 Medium Mango, Peeled, Seeded, And Chopped
- 1/16 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/16 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 Recipe Ginger-Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons Snipped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 3/4 Teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger Or 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in couscous; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes or until cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together beans, spinach, sweet pepper, mango, and green onions. Add couscous and Ginger-Lime Vinaigrette. Toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap or foil and chill in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- For the Lime Ginger Vinaigrette: In a small bowl whisk together cilantro, lime juice, canola oil, ginger, salt, and cayenne pepper.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketovip.club/