Keto Crab Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon
Large mushrooms are baked with crab meat, bacon, and cream cheese creating a rich and hearty appetizer to start off a Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1 Pound Large Mushrooms (About 20) – Cleaned And De-Stemmed
- 12 Ounces Crab Meat
- 6 Strips Bacon – Cooked Crisp And Crumbled
- 6 Ounces Cream Cheese – Softened
- 1/3 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese – Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Cloves Garlic – Minced
- 3 Green Onions – Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon
- Sea Salt And Pepper – To Taste
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese – Shredded
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Bake mushroom caps for 10 minutes. Pour out any excess moisture that pools in the mushrooms caps. In a large mixing bowl, combine crab, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic, green onions, Dijon, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stuff each mushroom with crab mixture. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top each mushroom with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese on top is golden brown.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketovip.club/