Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Dessert Pizza
This Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Dessert Pizza is grain free, paleo and low carb pie crust pizza with a pumpkin pie spread and a streusel topping. Everyone will indulge to this delicious dish!
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- ⅓ Cup Almond Flour
- ½ Tsp Liquid Stevia
- 3 Tbsp Organic Palm Shortening
- 1 Egg White
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
Pumpkin Pie Spread Topping
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree, Unsweetened
- 2 ½ Tbsp Full Fat Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Erythritol
- 1 ½ Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- ½ Tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ Tsp Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl combine the first 5 crust ingredients, except for egg white and cinnamon. Using a pastry cutter or large fork, mix and press until a crumbly dough forms. With your hands form into a large ball.
- Place dough ball onto a large sheet of parchment paper and press down. Top the dough with another large sheet of parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough between parchment papers into a round, flat pizza shape.
- Place dough while still between parchment papers onto a pizza pan. Slowy peel off top parchment paper. Leave the bottom piece of paper. with a pizza cutter or knife, lightly slice the raw dough into eighths.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg white and brush lightly with a pastry brush across pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for 15 minutes to 20 minutes, or until crust starts to brown lightly. Remove from oven.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all the pumpkin topping ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over baked pizza dough. Return pizza to oven for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt and combine all the streusel topping ingredients except for the vanilla extract.
- Once melted and combined, remove from heat and add the vanilla extract. Stir together thoroughly. Cool a few minutes.
- Drizzle streusel all over the top of pizza. This can be served slightly warm or refrigerated.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketovip.club/