Low Carb Sautéed Okra and Tomatoes
Sautéed fresh okra with tomatoes is a great way to enjoy okra in a healthier form. It's an easy and delicious side dish full of health nutrients!
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 1 Pound Frozen Okra, Thawed And Sliced
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Celery, Chopped
- 1 (14.5-Ounce) Can Stewed Tomatoes
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Remove bacon from pan and sauté okra, onion, pepper and celery until tender. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook until tomatoes are heated through. Garnish with crumbled bacon, if desired.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketovip.club/