Low Carb Tuna Salad Roll Ups
A healthy, light and refreshing recipe that can be a perfect snack, appetizer, or lunch. This 10-minute tuna salad roll ups are low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 6 Ounces Low-Sodium Tuna In Water
- 12 Leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Diced Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (Optional) Or 2 Tablespoons Mushrooms
- 12 Toothpicks (For Keeping Wraps Together)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Drain tuna and put in a small bowl with tomatoes and carrots. Mix well. (If adding mayo or mustard, mix that in as well.).
- Take one lettuce leaf and place some of the tuna mix in the middle of it. Wrap the lettuce up and stick a toothpick in so it will stay.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketovip.club/
Originally posted 2018-09-18 10:42:11.